Monday, September 24, 2007

Voice Ineractive System For College Automation (AT89C2051 + VB)



Now-a-days every institution needs automation. As a part of college automation, we have decided to do a project “Voice Interactive System for College Automation”. Our project allows the user to know the student’s attendance and marks quickly through the telephone line without the intention of the college authority. In the hardware side embedded system has been used. A 20 pin microcontroller 89C2051 is used because of its compatibility with our hardware. This microcontroller controls the whole hardware. Telephone line is used for communication purpose. Visual Basic has been used for software programming. Presentation in the class and outcome of the university are made reachable to the parents by our project. It will be very obliging to the parents to be acquainted with their son’s/daughter’s recital in the college.


16 comments:

manoj said...

can u mail me more details of this project at manoj.ojha06@gmail.com

kalyani said...

plz send me details of this project at kalyanimittal7@gmail.com urgently.........

mm said...

mail me the details and datasheet regarding the project

mm said...

mail me the details and datasheet regarding the project

Unknown said...

PLZ SEND ME DETAIL OF THIS PROJECT AT SANKETPOONAM@GMAIL.COM

Unknown said...

PLZ SEND ME DETAIL OF THIS PROJECT AT SANKETPOONAM@GMAIL.COM

palak said...

hey plz send me the details at coolpalak2010@gmail.com

kunle said...

pls send me d fulll details and diagram to deniyi2@gmail.com

ff said...

Pls send me whole details of this project at mukeshnagal90@gmail.com..
Thank u ...///

bipul said...

hi sir
plzzz.. could i have the detail and datasheet about the project at bipulkumar6@gmail.com its urgent and m very thankful for this

purwang said...

Its a interesting project please send me details of this project on my email id. patelpurwang@gmail.com

eduberry said...

Campus Medicine is a web based application, which can be customized for the client requirement and ensures 100% rebrandability.

College Automation Software

angel said...

can you please tell me in detail about this project

GPM said...

Can anybody send me details about this topic. i want to take it as my final year project?
Please mail me details at frontmatondkar@gmail.com

Unknown said...

plz send me details of this project at rjkgupta01@gmail.com urgently.........

Unknown said...

plz send me details of this project at
yash_koli123@rediffmail.com